Saturday, December 20, 2008

THE GREAT DISTANCE

THE GREAT DISTANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzPT0q6PLo
I recently have had some very significant events that have pushed me deeper into the abyss. Day after day, I see great wrongs being committed, innocence punished, and the weak exploited. How could this be, I ask myself. Religion, I am told is a place of sanctuary when the world around you has slipped into madness. Is this true, could I have been so foolish as to have overlooked this incredible assistive device? Certainly not, I have pondered the mysteries for answers and been forced to forfeit my subscription to the Hebrew God of Abraham. Blaspheme you might say, but I say logical rationale. Below I will continue my twisted journey seeking shelter from the rhetoric of my peers.

How can so many people be wrong? Religion is an issue that will drive brothers to fight to the death to prove their God is stronger. Wars and rumors of war are rhetoric of all men and are not specific to revelations in the Christian Bible. Man, with his innate aggressive behaviors have achieved dominion over his environment through is ability to unlock his imagination and realize ingenuity. Not because of divine intervention, if this were the case a grizzly bear would pull a plow. Maybe religion is a means to achieve dominion over other men.

The Hebrews surely have learned some hard lessons from their horrific past and man look at them now. Moses, sure put the kybosh on the Pharaoh, with the ten plagues and killing his first-born son. I guess what amazes me the most is that how the Jews went from rags to riches and rags to riches again. It really is not that hard if you follow the money trail, and yes, this is another the Jewish banker conspiracy plot. Religion is a great way to amass wealth! I believe Jesus knocked over the collection table as he witnessed poor farmers handing over tides that could have put food on their tables. It was the same Jews who decided to have Jesus crucified and used as an example to all. Which brings me to a point to ponder; did Jesus come for all men or just the Jews?

Genesis clearly tells of the first humans Adam and Eve. Nevertheless, the story gets a little murky as the realization of other races of men comes into play. For example if the Holy Bible is correct, we are all Hebrew and no need for Paul to allow conversion of the Gentiles. Logic and religion are not good bedfellows. If Jesus was the Messenger (messiah) then clearly no one was listening. As more and more bloodshed continued to saturate the ground even to this day in his name, I sit in awe of this tragedy. Moses came, followed by Jesus and finally Mohamed. Three strikes your out! Man has an incredible knack for his boundless imagination. His ability to explain phenomenon without the slightest regard for evidence, it is just so! I am one of the many who require a little more than faith to sell out lock stock and barrel. Meaning if you are religious, you are 100% resolute not 60-70%. I subscribe to the all of none theory when it comes to this subject and this has been a constant reminder of why I remain skeptical.

The distance between the Hebrew God of Abraham and me continues to grow and to my peers my punishment will be the complete separation from God. In a way, I have always been separated from God as well as others in this brutal world. Millions upon countless millions have suffered fates no words could ever describe. Including the atrocities the Jewish Bankers unleashed upon their own kind during the Holocaust of WWII. No one wanted to believe such accusations, but if one desired to conceal a plot and come up with a foolproof way to allow your race to dominate the Banking world with no questions asked, playing the victim has been a success. As many of you may know the word holocaust actually means burnt sacrifice! A thinning of the herd to attain global domination is not a new concept and unfortunately will ultimately be used again in the very near future.

Bottom line;

I work in healthcare and see the affliction of horrible pathologies, motor vehicle accidents, burns, etc. and I constantly ask myself why do good people have to suffer. If you have ever watched a married couple of 50+ years sit in a day room and one has no idea who the stranger across from them really is, then you have no idea the pain in which I have described here. Millions of starving people from all over the globe are dying while brimming silo’s are allowed to spoiled for the sake of stabilizing the price of grain. Radical Muslims have infiltrated the mosque of good people in order to kill the infidel, as radical Christians scream the same battle cry, while the Elite Jews (not the majority!) sit in awe as their master plan plays out. Would these bank cartels have so much control if we were allowed to remove our social behavior training wheels? Some would say that in nature, the weak will be exploited by the strong and I would have to agree. Are we so indoctrinated in the belief that war is always the end that justifies the means? Can man overcome his innate bestiality and find peace in this world. Religion offers no answers only hope of a omnipotent deity that will right the wrongs. While science demonstrates promise in decoding the mysteries of our mind and body as well as the universe, we are attempting to coexist. Religion will only be proven false as time will tell, unfortunately we may not have enough time to realize our folly.

No comments: